Luanne ..2 months ago
- 100% of your care provided one-on-one by a doctoral level, licensed physical therapist
- No techs, trainers, assistants providing patient care
- Customized plan of care following your comprehensive evaluation
- Whole-body functional approach as no one joint or area works independent of the other
- Expert clinicians who use the most current research and years of clinical expertise
- Goals designed to meet your specific needs to return you back to doing what you love most
- Same physical therapist every visit
- Passionate, friendly clinicians educated in the top physical therapy programs in the nation
- First class reputation in the community for rehab, wellness, and sports performance
- Dedication to providing rehab, wellness and injury prevention education to the community as well as physicians and other practitioners
Physical Therapy in the
Burr Ridge and Hinsdale Area
Welcome to DPT Sport, a boutique physical therapy clinic and custom fitness design center located in the fitness center on the beautiful grounds of the King-Bruwaert Community in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Our focus is on providing exceptional individualized care. Our goal is to maximize our patients’ outcomes and get them back to what they enjoy doing most.
We are known for combining the latest evidence and research in our industry with comprehensive evaluations in order to create functional, goal-oriented, and individual-specific treatment plans. Our therapists do this with a fun, yet compassionate delivery.
Our licensed physical therapists at DPT Sport have over eight decades of combined clinical experience and dedication caring for patients with a variety of orthopedic, neurological, sports medicine, and post-surgical diagnoses.
Here at DPT Sport, we are unique in the physical therapy and rehabilitation world because all of our patients’ care, from start to finish, is provided by licensed physical therapists who are experts in their field. All of our clinicians have a minimum of a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy from some of the most highly regarded physical therapy programs in the country. The majority of our clinicians hold the highest degree attainable in our field, a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT). In addition, you will be seen by the same physical therapist every time that you walk through our doors.
We are committed to enhancing the quality of life of all of our patients, from the active seniors in our community to professional and recreational athletes. Through our combination of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services and Specialized Wellness Services ranging from custom fitness design and sports performance to home safety assessments, we strive to restore our patients to optimal health and wellness as safely and quickly as possible.