PARTNER MVP (Movement & Performance) TRAINING
DPT Sport offers another MVP training option ...
Train two-on-one with our Doctors of Physical Therapy to move and perform better in any and every aspect of your daily life... to exceed new levels of fitness following therapy or following your Annual Wellness Consult
Does someone in your family need motivation to exercise?
Would training with your significant other be a fun pre-date night routine?
Is Individualized Wellness Training out of your price range?
Are you training for a specific event or trip with a partner?
Do you want increased accountability while exercising in a fun environment with a friend?
Whether your fitness goals include weight loss, muscle gain, strength and conditioning, injury prevention, or improved sports performance, DPT Sport can help!
Top 10 Reasons to MVP Train with a DPT Sport Therapist:
- Access to experts in strength and conditioning and maximizing human performance
- Access to biomechanical and movement specialists with an in-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology
- Education on disease processes and musculoskeletal issues and how they can impact your training
- Semi-private customized training with modifications to exercises for both clients as needed
- Strong understanding of how to initiate a beginner exercise routine safely if you are a newcomer to fitness
- Recommendations to prevent injury while training
- Whole-body functional training backed by research that translates into enhanced training results
- Regular program adjustments to avoid plateau and muscle accommodation that is commonly seen in gyms
- Assistance with short and long term goal setting with realistic timeframes and measurable goals specific to your daily needs
- A fun environment utilizing creative exercises and education to provide a new healthy way of independent living
In addition to having doctoral degrees from the top physical therapy and movement science programs in the country, our clinicians have also earned or completed coursework in:
Our package options range from Base to Platinum, depending on program frequency and duration. For more information about packages and pricing, call us today!
|Base||1x/week x 4 weeks|
|Base Plus||2x/week x 4 weeks|
|Base Select||3x/week x 4 weeks|
|Prime||1x/week x 8 weeks|
|Prime Plus||2x/week x 8 weeks|
|Prime Select||3x/week x 8 weeks|
|Silver||1x/week x 12 weeks|
|Gold||2x/week x 12 weeks|
|Platinum||3x/week x 12 weeks|
If you are not ready to commit to a package, we offer a one-time trial session: $75/person ($150 total)