BASEBALL/SOFTBALL CONSULT AND PERFORMANCE TRAINING
What is a DPT Sport Baseball/Softball Consult?
- Performed by DPT Sport Founder, Dr. Christine Klody who is OnBase University Certified in both baseball pitching and hitting and softball hitting (softball pitching coming soon), K-VEST Motion Analysis Certified, Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Thorough review of baseball/softball history and any relevant medical or injury history
- On Base University Pitching and Hitting Biomechanical Screens - to identify any restrictions in the upper and lower body involved in pitching or hitting that could hinder your ability to successfully execute the motion, so that your body can perform what your coach is asking you to do
Same screen used by over 20 MLB teams and the NPF League (National Pro Fastpitch)
- 2-D Slow Motion Video Analysis of your swing or pitching motion
- To identify any swing characteristics or pitching mechanics that are inhibiting your ability to produce power or increasing your risk of injury
- K-VEST 3-D Swing Analysis of your kinematic sequence
- Analysis of how you sequence the key body segments that create rotational force in the swing (your ‘kinematic sequence’). The ideal sequencing of movement segments leads to improved consistency and power/distance. This analysis helps to identify any areas of inefficiency in your swing sequence.
See how you compare to the pros!
- Available for your junior high players, collegiate players, pro athletes, or for those recreational players that just want to improve
- Custom Goals Assessment (objective, measurable, and achievable)
|Two-session Consult: $500|
|1st session: 1.5-2 hour Assessment Session|
|2nd session: 30 minute Results Session (with customized training package recommendation)|
How do I then use this information from the Baseball or Softball Consult to optimize my game?
Custom Baseball/Softball Performance Training
- Train 1-on-1 with the DPT Sport Founder, Dr. Christine Klody
- Learn more about your strengths and weaknesses as it relates to your baseball/softball swing or pitching motion in a way that is easy to understand
- Experience a custom baseball/softball performance strength and conditioning program targeted at your specific needs and goals
- Improve your strength, power, flexibility, and balance to increase your mobility and stability, as well as your batting average or pitching accuracy and velocity
- State-of-the-art biofeedback system to improve your biomechanics and decrease any problematic swing characteristics to increase your swing efficiency
- Learn more about Dr. Christine Klody’s qualifications on the OnBase University website
Performance Training Packages
|On Deck Package||1x/week x 6 weeks|
|Home Run Package||2x/week x 6 weeks|
|Bases Loaded Package||1x/week x 12 weeks|
|Grand Slam Package||2x/week x 12 weeks|
For more information about packages and pricing, call us today!
Package Recommendations given at Results Session are based on client’s specific goals, skill level, number of areas needing improvement, and client’s need for movement retraining and/or manual work
Improve your baseball/softball fitness to improve your game